Ready to Retire & Need a Plan
As you travel the road of your financial life, a top priority for your transition years is to map out a comprehensive retirement plan. This is the time to protect your accumulated wealth and plan ahead for the financial roadblocks retirement may bring. As you bridge from work to retirement, you must make important financial decisions that will impact your quality of life as you age.
If you are five years or less away from retiring, now is a good time to sit down with a professional to discuss your transition into retirement. It’s important to determine if your plan accounts for all that retirement may bring while protecting you from the unforeseen.
If you are ready to retire and need a comprehensive plan, DeCesare Retirement Specialists can help you:
- Create a retirement transition plan that outlines how to structure your retirement savings and other income sources for the retirement years
- Run simulations and probability analyses to determine the viability and confidence level of your retirement plan
- Rollover a retirement account such as a 401(k), 403(b) and 457(b)
- Modify your investment allocation by employing a risk-managed investment strategy to help minimize market volatility
- Protect your assets from inflation and unnecessary taxes in the retirement years
- Evaluate your current life and disability insurance needs and determine the appropriate coverage for you and your loved ones
- Determine a plan for affording the costly expenses of long-term care
- Assist with establishing or updating the financial components within your estate plan
Let DeCesare Retirement Specialists show you how to maximize your life savings and map out a reliable plan for retirement. Call 856.235.3830 or email to schedule a complimentary review.